- Phone: 937-605-1210
- Website: https://www.supportimpactbethel.org/
Working together for the Greater Good of residents in Bethel
Township, Clark County… It’s What We Do.
IMPACT Bethel’s goal is to improve our community members’ quality of life by offering programs that promote enhanced physical, mental, and spiritual health, as well as services that support financial stability.
Creating Unity Throughout Our Community
At IMPACT Bethel, we work to bring people together—those in need and those with the resources necessary to address those needs. We believe in showing our faith not only through our words, but through our actions. In the words of Jesus, we encourage all to “love thy neighbor as thyself,” enabling one and all to benefit from a stronger, loving community.
We hope you’ll join us!
How We Do It
Circle of Blessings Toy Drive: During the holiday season, IMPACT Bethel assists many families referred by the Tecumseh Local School District. Participating families are able to select their own gifts from IMPACT Bethel’s Christmas store. They also receive groceries, so that they may prepare a special holiday dinner.
Kids’ Summer Lunch Program: Recognizing that many children go hungry during the months they are not in school, IMPACT Bethel established the Kids’ Summer Lunch Program. Free lunches are served most summer weekdays at two locations, Smith Park in New Carlisle and Raynor Park in Park Layne.
Township-Wide Community Clean Up: Held once a year, the clean-up initiative enables Bethel Township residents to dispose of unwanted trash, including larger items such as old tires and appliances, at no charge. IMPACT Bethel provides pick-up services for those in need.
Gateway Business Group: IMPACT Bethel is a key player in the GBG, established to promote economic development in Western Clark County and surrounding areas. The coalition conducts activities that benefit its members, local businesses, and the Bethel Township community in general.
Food Pantry Program: IMPACT Bethel has a give-and-take relationship with two local food pantries, Bethel Churches United and Lake Avenue Church. The organizations’ coordinate with each other, sometimes giving and other times receiving, to help feed local residents in need.
How You Can Help – Please consider donating:
• Canned Goods – IMPACT Bethel needs canned goods and other nonperishable food items year round in support of our food pantry, summer lunch, and toy drive programs.
• New Toys – From September to December, please consider donating new toys and personal items for children of all ages for our annual toy drive.
• Time – If you have time and energy, we welcome your help. Contact Bethel IMPACT to learn about volunteer opportunities.
• Money – Monetary donations, which are critical to our continuing success, are always welcome and much appreciated.